Hydraulic Counterweight Crane
Hello. I am looking for a hydraulic counterweight crane. Do you have this product available on your site?
For lifting operations in small or limited spaces, the Counterweight Hydraulic Floor Crane is a great option. These cranes are built with a hydraulic lift that is controlled by a hand pump and allows for capacities up to 2000 lbs. when the boom is in and 1000 lbs. when the boom is out. All cranes are proof loaded to 150% the rated capacity to ensure that your crane is capable of lifting the required weight on your site.
View All Available Cranes.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or request a price quote.
The Beech Counterweighted Crane has a high level of durability and strength that has allowed it to be used in several different locations including in machine shops, injection mold shops, and in other small industrial areas where crane legs can cause a hazardous lifting situation.
Some standard features found on these hydraulic cranes include:
- Hydraulic Lift Controlled by Hand Pump
- Precision Lowering Regulated by Needle Valve
- Extension Boom
- Safety Swivel Hook
- Steering Handles
- Roller Bearing Phenolic Wheels
- Safety Valve to Prevent Overloading
- Proof Loaded at 150% Rated Capacity
- Boom in Lifting Capacity: 500, 750, 1000, 1500, or 2000 lbs.
- Boom Out Lifting Capacity: 350, 475, 600, 750, or 1000 lbs.
- Meets or Exceeds ASME PALD-12 and ANSI Z535 Standards
- Options Wheels
- Floor Lock
- Power Lift Option with Deep Cycle Battery
Many customers have found advantages to using this crane, including some of the following:
- Reliable Lifting: All booms are tested to lift 150% of the rated capacity to ensure that your crane will lift its intended amount.
- Close Quarter Lifting: These hydraulic booms are designed specifically for areas that have close quarters or tight lifting space. Cranes are built without legs to keep the units dimensions small without lessening its ability to lift.