Kennedy Work Bench
High Capacity Work Bench
Hello. I was looking at the Kennedy work bench and I had a couple of questions. Does the workbench have to come with the above rack or can it be built separately? Is formica the only top available?
Thank you for contacting us! The 5000 lb. Capacity Workbenches are a highly flexible product that can be built with or without the adjustable rack. The product base is typically sold as the the table alone and other features, such as the rack, drawers, or shelves can be added on as an option.
These workbenches come with several different tops to help match your specific product needs. Tops include laminate, esd, stainless steel, and butcher block. Learn More
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
The Kennedy Series workbench from Benchpro is one of the most versatile products available and comes with multiple features and options that equip it for long-term, large capacity work. Features for the base unit include:
- Tested to hold over 6,600 lbs.
- Frame Colors: Blue, White, Black, or Beige
- 2" Square Tubular Legs (steel plates 1/4" thick have been welded into the center for maximum strength)
- Adjustable Height: 30" to 36"
- 180° Front Radius Ergonomic Edge
- Easy to Assemble
- Heavy Formica™ Laminate Top: These work tops are available in several different colors to help match you facility. Colors include: frosty white, black, desert beige, gray, or oak.
- Heavy Lisstat™ ESD Top: The ESD workbench is designed as an electrostatic discharge bench and includes two wrist strap jacks, two grounding lugs, and two green grounding wires. This helps to ground the table and aluminum sheet underneath the ESD top for maximum conductivity. Colors available include: white, gray or black
- Stainless Steel Top: The stainless steel tops are constructed using eighteen gauge 304 grade steel that is applied over 1 1/8" thick industrial particleboard.
- Butcher Block Top: The butcher block top is ideal for several different work areas and can provide you with a reliable work station.
In addition to our standard variety, each Kennedy work bench comes with several different options or accessories to help maximize your work area. Options include:
- Steel Drawers
- Overhead Light, Bulbs, Cords and Frame
(includes tow T8 bulbs, fixture with switch, mounting frame, and 10' cord)
- Upright Set (24" or 36")
- Top Shelves (several sizes available)
- Adjustable Foot Rest
- Roll Holder
- Aluminum Power Strip
- Adjustable Legs
- Locking Casters